I have put a lot of work in to bringing this to you for the Tonido Plug. If you like it and would like to donate please use the link below.
- I suggest you backup your wiki.d folder at least (this contains your wiki pages), but backing up all of your content is better.
- Delete pmwiki folder in your plugin directory
- Unpack zip in plugin folder
- Start wiki and follow update prompt.
1. Install Tonido PmWiki plugin (use latest)
- Download Tonido PmWiki Plugin
PmWiki for the Plug and Linux 188.8.131.52906
- Upload zip file to /root/app/tonido/plugins and unzip.
- Restart plug.
- Enable PmWiki plugin.
- Select plugin from apps.
- Press "Accept" at install screen.
- Access wiki with user:admin password:mysecret
- Follow link on Home Page to AuthUser page to change default user and password. Also add other users and groups if desired.(read instructions on page)
- Follow link on Home Page or SideBar to Wiki Config and personalize your wiki's name etc. Also, manage default passwords for reading writing etc.
- RC1 :
- Fixed know issues and bugs in beta
- Polished up code, the way some things are done, and wiki documents
- Tonido Group wiki pages will now auto-update when upgrading
- Added ability to add an encrypted master pass to the config file via Config Manager
- RC2 :
- Store user config info in user profile
- Allow installing anywhere
- move session settings out of config.php to index.php
- 1.0.1 :
- Synced with official PmWiki 2.2.24
- minor changes to config manager plugin
- 184.108.40.20633 :
- Only load install code when needed
- New install wrapper UI
- New advanced config manager (the same editor from Tonido Shell)
- Now refresh page automatically when a change is made to config
- Update wiki to latest PmWiki release
- Now can be run on Tonido Linux
- Update to PmWiki 2.2.36
- Update modconf modal code to latest
Integrated Config Manager